Search Sam's Posts

8/12/2010

WTF Do I Wear?: Dinner Date


How many times have you found yourself standing in front of your packed closest staring at your clothing thinking "what The Fuck do I wear?"


Have no fear! I've complied a list of 3 ensembles for 3 types of dating scenarios to save you from a potential "what the hell is she wearing" nightmare.



First Date: Whether its match, eharmony, J-Date or a friend of a friend, you don't want to show up looking overly whore-ish or even worse, matronly. First impressions are key when it comes to finding Mr. Right or even Mr. Right now -especially when you're an on line serial dater. It's imperative that if you plan on showing leg that you keep the "girls" at bay and vice versa.

P.S.- These options are just for a style reference, you can high low it from Zara if you're a bit tapped.


Dinner with a Baller:







                                                       Cas  Din w/ a creative dude..
Theory
Current/Elliot
BE&D


Pour La Victoire
Malene Birger



Din w/ a Finance Guy aka "The Guy's Guy"
Vena Cava


Roberto Cavalli
Anya Hindmarch





                                                 


 LOVE!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Tina and I have been together almost 4 years now. We started "dating" again about eight months ago (which, by the way, has been AMAZING!!!), and thats about when I started saying "WTF do I wear?" LOL!!!

    Thank god for little black dresses!! I love that little number at the top.

    Great column, Sam! I love this!!

    ReplyDelete